Zabar's Watercolor Print
Prospect Print Co.
Watercolor illustration of Zabar's on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
Anyone who knows New York knows Zabar's. This Upper West Side staple is a one-stop-shop that has been serving a plethora of fresh delicacies since 1934. Known for their smoked fish, coffee (we only drink Zabar's coffee) plus the extensive meat and cheese counter, you won't leave Zabar's hungry or unsatisfied.
- RTRandall T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoe’s Pizza of Greenwich Village PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/23Awesome quality
We love this addition to our home, very nice quality
- JHJon H.Verified BuyerReviewingKatz's Deli of New York City PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/23Thank you!
Quick shipping, quality print. Thanks a lot.
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingRuss & Daughters Watercolor PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Beautiful watercolor rendition
Really beautiful - hard to tell it's a print. Also so nice to have a piece of NY on the West Coast. Thank you!
- SCSpencer C.Verified BuyerReviewingJG Melon Upper East Side PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/23Terrific Print
Made for a great Xmas gift, thank you!
- HAHala A.Verified BuyerReviewingWildflower Art PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23beautiful print!
can't wait to hang it up in my office wall. bright beautiful colors.