Cafe Mogador Print
Cafe Mogador print of the East Village. Illustration by Sabina Addis.
This East Village gem is tucked away on St. Marks Place and has been a mainstay in the New York restaurant scene since 1983.
You instantly feel at home in their cozy digs, as you would in your favorite grandmother's dining room, with a twist of city vitality. Bring your loved ones to celebrate any occasion with some of the best Moroccan cuisine in the city. Their signature tagines are to die for, with meat that literally falls off the bone. Brunch on their front patio is an experience in itself, which makes for some great people watching while enjoying a plate of homemade hummus and fresh pita.
- RTRandall T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoe’s Pizza of Greenwich Village PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/23Awesome quality
We love this addition to our home, very nice quality
- JHJon H.Verified BuyerReviewingKatz's Deli of New York City PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/23Thank you!
Quick shipping, quality print. Thanks a lot.
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingRuss & Daughters Watercolor PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Beautiful watercolor rendition
Really beautiful - hard to tell it's a print. Also so nice to have a piece of NY on the West Coast. Thank you!
- SCSpencer C.Verified BuyerReviewingJG Melon Upper East Side PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/23Terrific Print
Made for a great Xmas gift, thank you!
- HAHala A.Verified BuyerReviewingWildflower Art PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23beautiful print!
can't wait to hang it up in my office wall. bright beautiful colors.