Katz's Deli of New York City Print
- Free US shipping
- Handmade in USA
- 100% Real Wood Custom Frames
- UV Protected Shatter Proof Acrylic
Katz's Deli art print of New York City. Illustration by Sabina Addis.
The heart and soul of old New York still rings true the moment you set foot in Katz's Delicatessen. From the original wood paneled walls to the hustle and bustle of deli associates sternly slinging kosher jewish meats, you feel the energy that New York was built on.
Established in 1888 and staying true to New York’s tough love, if you lose your deli ticket prepare to pay for it, $50 to be exact. To enjoy New York's best you have to follow suit, and rightfully so. Their fresh carved-to-order pastrami becomes one with your tongue when you bite into the Tempurpedic like rye bread. Had a bad day with that yenta at work? One bite into a marbled and schvitzing tower of pastrami or corned beef on rye lined with spicy mustard, and all your current problems suddenly disappear.
- RTRandall T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoe’s Pizza of Greenwich Village PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/23Awesome quality
We love this addition to our home, very nice quality
- JHJon H.Verified BuyerReviewingKatz's Deli of New York City PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/23Thank you!
Quick shipping, quality print. Thanks a lot.
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingRuss & Daughters Watercolor PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Beautiful watercolor rendition
Really beautiful - hard to tell it's a print. Also so nice to have a piece of NY on the West Coast. Thank you!
- SCSpencer C.Verified BuyerReviewingJG Melon Upper East Side PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/23Terrific Print
Made for a great Xmas gift, thank you!
- HAHala A.Verified BuyerReviewingWildflower Art PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23beautiful print!
can't wait to hang it up in my office wall. bright beautiful colors.