McSorley's Old Ale House Print
Prospect Print Co.
- Free US shipping
- Handmade in USA
- 100% Real Wood Custom Frames
- UV Protected Shatter Proof Acrylic
McSorley's is the oldest Irish ale house in New York City. It's situated in the East Village and its interior is reminiscent of a black and white movie stuck in time. The walls are adorned with vintage newspaper articles and the floors are covered in sawdust. McSorley's is one of the few "Olde New York" establishments still standing, as they have been unofficially open since 1854. They even managed to remain open during prohibition with "near beer" which contained the minimum amount of alcohol to be legal. Notable people that have passed through the doors are Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Houdini John Lennon, and Dustin Hoffman.
- RTRandall T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoe’s Pizza of Greenwich Village PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/23Awesome quality
We love this addition to our home, very nice quality
- JHJon H.Verified BuyerReviewingKatz's Deli of New York City PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/23Thank you!
Quick shipping, quality print. Thanks a lot.
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingRuss & Daughters Watercolor PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Beautiful watercolor rendition
Really beautiful - hard to tell it's a print. Also so nice to have a piece of NY on the West Coast. Thank you!
- SCSpencer C.Verified BuyerReviewingJG Melon Upper East Side PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/23Terrific Print
Made for a great Xmas gift, thank you!
- HAHala A.Verified BuyerReviewingWildflower Art PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23beautiful print!
can't wait to hang it up in my office wall. bright beautiful colors.