The Long Island Bar Print
The Long Island Bar of Cobble Hill, Brooklyn. Art print by illustrator Sabina Addis.
Restaurants bring people together and are the fabric of our cities. They need our help now more than ever. A portion of sales from this artwork will be donated to The Independent Restaurant Coalition and Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation.
This Cobble Hill establishment was once a family owned neighborhood bar and restaurant established in 1951. In 2013 new ownership revived the space, paying homage to its original facade and signage which remains intact today.
As soon as entering the restaurant you can't help but notice the mid century style architecture of the bar and booths, which reminds you of a scene from Mad Men.
Indulge in craft cocktails and their elevated version of single or double patty smash burger which is one of the best in the five boroughs.
- RTRandall T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoe’s Pizza of Greenwich Village PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/17/23Awesome quality
We love this addition to our home, very nice quality
- JHJon H.Verified BuyerReviewingKatz's Deli of New York City PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/23Thank you!
Quick shipping, quality print. Thanks a lot.
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingRuss & Daughters Watercolor PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Beautiful watercolor rendition
Really beautiful - hard to tell it's a print. Also so nice to have a piece of NY on the West Coast. Thank you!
- SCSpencer C.Verified BuyerReviewingJG Melon Upper East Side PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/23Terrific Print
Made for a great Xmas gift, thank you!
- HAHala A.Verified BuyerReviewingWildflower Art PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23beautiful print!
can't wait to hang it up in my office wall. bright beautiful colors.